We have talked a little bit about cultivating good relationships with our clients. Did you know that 82% of small businesses owners said that loyal customers are key to growth? This is a huge opportunity for you!
Here are some ways that you can develop that loyalty with your current and future customers:
- Under-promise, but over-deliver
- Give amazing customer service
- Always respond to requests promptly
- Be easily accessible
- Thank them often and sincerely
- Reward them for referrals
- Refer prospects to them
- Remember them with a gift
- Solve new problems for them
TIP: When you are particular about the products you promote, you build trust with your audience. If your buyers have positive experiences, they’ll take your advice again.
Let’s look at the last item on that list…Solve new problems for them. What other services or products can you offer to your customers to make their lives easier? For example, my main business is web design; however, I offer several other related services to my clients that can make their lives easier.
- Marketing consultation
- Creation of marketing materials
- Blogging education
- Social media education
- Customizing social media profiles
- Website hosting and maintenance
- Domain registration and maintenance
- Newsletter service
- Local advertising
Did you know that it is 6-7 times more expensive to acquire a new customer than it is to keep one? Spending the extra time and effort to keep your customers happy will pay off in a big way with customer loyalty!
What related products or services do you offer to your clients that help solve problems for them? Please share in the comments!